Want to meetup? Here's where I'll be in 2014.
Be cool and join the party!
[And let me know if you'll be visiting so we can take a picture and post it to Facebook.]
- January 10-12: Re Effect, Salvation Army Conference, Atlanta, Georgia
- January 19: Mariners, Sunday night chapel, Irvine, California
- February 7-8: IF Gathering, women’s gathering, Austin, Texas
- February 10-11: Leadership Roundtable with The A21 Campaign, Palm Beach, Florida
- February 22: Girls of Grace, young girls conference, Nashville, Tennessee
- March 6-March 17: Sydney, Australia with The A21 Campaign
- March 28-28: SHE Ministries, women’s retreat, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- April 2-4: Catalyst West, leadership conference, Irvine, California
- April 13: Mariners Church, Irvine, California, 7pm
- April 16: Regenerate Church, Costa Mesa, California
- April 25-26: Girls of Grace, young girls conference, Dallas, Texas
- May 1-10: Mariners Israel Tour, Israel
- May 16-17: Hope Bible Fellowship, women’s conference, Dallas, Texas
- May 31: In The Name of Love, Breathe Conference, Montebello, California
- June 12-14: LifePoint Church, women’s retreat, Baltimore, Maryland
- June 17: CharlotteONE, Charlotte, South Carolina
- August 2-3, Life Point Church, Fredricksburg, Virginia
- August 17: Mid-Cities Community Church, Girls Night out, Odessa, Texas
- September 24-25: Pursuit 31, women’s retreat, Atlanta, Georgia
- October 1-3: Catalyst Conference, Atlanta, Georgia
- October 7-8: Hessel Church, Sebastopol, California
- October 18-19: Hillside Rancho Church, Rancho Cucamonga, California
- October 20: Justice Night, University of California, Irvine, California,
- November 1-4: The A21 Campaign, Thessaloniki, Greece
- November 7-8: IF Gathering, women’s gathering, Orange County, California
- November 21-23: New Life Church, church services, Toronto, Canada
If you plan on being around for any of these events, let me know! We need to snap a picture together.
If you know of a good place for me to come and visit to share and preach about Jesus or discuss The A21 Campaign, hit me up and we can get a date on the calendar!
Ministry together is better than doing ministry apart. We are stronger together than separate.